Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Town-ed with SYLVIA TAN after school. Lunched at Chicago steakhouse. I only had a glass of root beer float. Walked around Heeren afterwhich.

Went to play pool at Lucky Plaza, the place which i always avoid. LOL. I didn't bring my ic out so can't get the table. Syl suggested borrowing from those guys who were playing. Then this group came along. One chinese and 2 malay guys. Borrowed from em. They look pretty harmless. I was taught how to play. Sylvia's my teacher know... My aiming sucks. The stick seems too heavy for me. Well, i did manage to get some balls in okay. =D funny. Nevermind. The chinese dude wanted my number. The malays keen in Syl. Expected. Had 2 games of Daytona with the guys before leaving. I suck in that too. haha. nevermind, nevermind, nevermind.
((=


Saw and FinalDestination are bestfriend.
haha. random.
by Sylvia Tan




bloat, bloated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home